- Well proportioned rooms with high ceilings.
- Period features including cornicing, picture rails, panelled doors, servant's bells, sash windows and fireplaces.
- Majority of rooms with south facing aspect creating a light and airy feel throughout.
- Impressive entrance hall with moulded arch and stained glass outer door with side panels.
- Kitchen/dining room with solid maple base and wall cabinets with drawers and maple work tops.
- Drawing room with bay window to front aspect.
- Family room with bay window.
- Garden room with bi-fold doors to rear terrace and garden.
- 7 Bedrooms.
- No onward chain.
A greatly improved and extended, 7 bedroom Edwardian townhouse with beautifully presented accommodation, situated on a tree-lined residential avenue, in this highly regarded city location, just a few hundred yards from the River Cam.
City Centre 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.25 miles, Cambridge Science Park, A14 and M11 1.75 miles, Cambridge North 2.29 miles, (distances are approximate).