A beautifully presented 2 bedroom third floor apartment located in a new North West Cambridge development close to the City Centre and major commuter routes.
Athena by Hill is located in the Award Winning Northwest Development between Huntingdon and Madingley Road, and overlooking Gravel Hill Farm. Northwest is home to a growing community, with a range of local amenities including a supermarket, shops and sports facilities, with a doctors surgery opening soon. The Storeys Field Centre is an architectural centrepiece to the North West development, where it serves the local community, hosting an impressive schedule of arts and culture events.
The M11 is located just 5 minutes away, providing access to the A14 and A1 to the north and the M11/Stansted Airport/M25 to the south.
This modern 2 bedroom apartment is located in the recently built Athena development by Hill,. Built to a very high standard with space and energy efficiency in mind. This apartment comprises of 2 double bedrooms including a master en-suite, an open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with access to a terrace, utility closet and family bathroom. The property features large triple glazed windows, district central under-floor heating, and energy saving LED lighting throughout, and further benefits from access to a secure underground car park.
Particular Features of Note:
• Open-plan living/kitchen/dining room with laminate wood strip flooring, windows to the rear aspect, and glass door access to the terrace with fitted roller blinds. The u shaped kitchen features bespoke milk white base units with a composite work surface, a stainless steel sink and a full range of Bosch integrated appliances including an oven, combination microwave, 4 ring induction hob with extractor fan hood, dishwasher, and fridge freezer.
• A double master bedroom with fitted carpets, built-in wardrobe, window to the rear aspect with fitted roller blind, and access to the en-suite shower room with tiled flooring and walls, walk-in shower with chrome mixer, extractor fan and glass enclosure, basin and W.C. with mirror cabinet and shaver socket above, and heated towel rail.
• A second double bedroom with fitted carpets and window to the side aspect with fitted roller blinds.
• Family bathroom with tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, bath with chrome mixer/shower attachment and glass screen, basin and W.C., extractor fan, and heated towel rail.
• Utility closet with Zanussi washer dryer
• Terrace with wood decking and fitted exterior light.
• Allocated underground parking space.
• Secure entry phone system.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,500.00 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £1,730.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £346.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.