- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area opening leading to balcony.
- Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, and integrated appliances.
- Solid wood floor to hallway and open plan lounge.
- Bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes.
- Family bathroom comprising of bath with shower over, WC, wash handbasin and oak effect framed mirror cabinet with shelving.
- Storage cupboard located off the hallway.
- 1 secure allocated underground parking space.
- Secure communal bike storage.
- Concierge and residents gym.
- Gas fired underfloor heating.
- Two outside terrace areas.
A beautiful modern spacious 1 bedroom apartment situated on the popular Cambridge Riverside development.
7 Marlowe House is within easy walking distance of the heart of the city centre, many of the colleges and the open spaces of Midsummer Common/Jesus Green.
Newton Court lies within a stylish development just to the north of Newmarket Road. It is conveniently placed for access to the Grafton shopping centre, Midsummer Common and the heart of the city centre with its attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, Colleges and excellent choice of shopping facilities.
Cambridge Science Park and the city's mainline railway station, with services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 52 minutes and 68 minutes respectively, are both within about 2 miles.
7 Marlowe House is a modern and stylish ground floor apartment benefitting from a private terrace. Cambridge Riverside is set in the idyllic surroundings of Midsummer Common and the River Cam, it comprises of a collection of apartments within walking distance to the City centre. A series of linked landscaped courtyards surround the development, each with its own distinctive character and providing direct access to Midsummer Common and onto the river itself.
Particular Features of Note:
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen area opening leading to balcony.
• Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, and integrated appliances.
• Solid wood floor to hallway and open plan lounge.
• Bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes.
• Family bathroom comprising of bath with shower over, WC, wash handbasin and oak effect framed mirror cabinet with shelving.
• Storage cupboard located off the hallway.
• 1 secure allocated underground parking space.
• Secure communal bike storage.
• Concierge and residents gym.
• Gas fired underfloor heating.
• Two outside terrace areas.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,250 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £1,442.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £288.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent, deposit and professional fee should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.