- Superb ground floor open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room.
- Kitchen area with range of bespoke base and wall cupboards with drawers, granite worktops and tiled flooring. Central island with integrated 5 ring gas hob. Further appliances include, built in microwave/combination oven, electric fan assisted oven, dishwasher and fridge.
- Dining room area with vaulted glass ceiling.
- Utility room with floor to ceiling storage. Free standing fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Ceiling mounted airing rack. WC and hand basin.
- 2 classic reception rooms one with original decorative fireplace and the other with a recently installed log burner.
- 2 double bedrooms to the first floor.
- Large master bedroom on the second floor.
- Family bathroom comprising WC, hand basin, bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Fully furnished.
- Gas fired central heating.
- External bike storage room.
- Parking permit can be obtained for on street parking.
A spacious three bedroom, fully furnished, end of terrace Victorian house in this prime west city location.
Derby Street lies to the west of the city in the heart of the coveted Newnham area. Local facilities include chemist, butchers, post office, grocers, garage, Newnham Croft Primary School and Lammas Land recreation area. The city centre, Colleges and various University departments can be approached on foot via 'The Backs' and there are delightful riverside walks to Grantchester. The photos on the advert of the large open green spaces are of Lammas Land just 5 minutes walk away.
City centre 0.5 of a mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
1 Derby Street is an attractive end of terrace Victorian house believed to date from the late 19th century. Constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof, the property has been significantly remodelled and extended to create a quite unique property offering light and versatile accommodation ideal for a family.
Particular Features of Note:
• Superb ground floor open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room.
• Kitchen area with range of bespoke base and wall cupboards with drawers, granite worktops and tiled flooring. Central island with integrated 5 ring gas hob. Further appliances include, built in microwave/combination oven, electric fan assisted oven, dishwasher and fridge.
• Dining room area with vaulted glass ceiling.
• Utility room with floor to ceiling storage. Free standing fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Ceiling mounted airing rack. WC and hand basin.
• 2 classic reception rooms one with original decorative fireplace and the other with a recently installed log burner.
• 2 double bedrooms to the first floor.
• Large master bedroom on the second floor.
• Family bathroom comprising WC, hand basin, bath and separate shower cubicle.
• Fully furnished.
• Gas fired central heating.
• External bike storage room.
• Parking permit can be obtained for on street parking.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £2,100.00 pcm Furnished.
Deposit: £2,423.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £484.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent, deposit and professional fee should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.