- Kitchenette with a range of wall and base units with Zodiaq solid composite worktops. Integrated appliances include; Built in oven, 2 ring induction hob with telescopic extractor hood.
- Bathroom comprising; Hand basin with HansGrohe chrome tap, WC, double cubicle shower. Mirror surround with insert spotlights and shaver point, large format ceramic wall and floor tiling, chrome finished heated towel rail.
- Amtico flooring throughout.
- Fitted blinds providing maximum privacy and comfort.
- Private terrace accessed via patio doors, offering views towards the landscaped communal gardens.
- Video entry system to every apartment, linked to main door.
- Utility cupboard housing Zanussi Washer/Dryer
- Communal TV aerial with access for Sky+ TV.
- Gas fired under floor heating throughout
- Secure bike storage.
3 Watson House is a modern ground floor studio apartment with the benefit of a private terrace overlooking the landscaped gardens in this fabulous location, in the heart of CB1 at Cambridge Station.
Ceres is made up of four blocks of apartments - Watson House occupies a delightful position and number 3 is situated on the south side with views over the beautiful landscaped gardens.
The property is conveniently located for access to the city centre and right next to the mainline railway station with services to London's Liverpool Street in about 70 minutes and King's Cross in about 50 minutes.
Local shopping facilities are available on Hills Road and Mill Road.
This deceptively spacious studio apartment has been built to an extremely high standard, providing comfortable accommodation, ideally suited to a single professional or couple.
Particular Features of Note:
• Kitchenette with a range of wall and base units with Zodiaq solid composite worktops. Integrated appliances include; Built in oven, 2 ring induction hob with telescopic extractor hood.
• Bathroom comprising; Hand basin with HansGrohe chrome tap, WC, double cubicle shower. Mirror surround with insert spotlights and shaver point, large format ceramic wall and floor tiling, chrome finished heated towel rail.
• Amtico flooring throughout.
• Fitted blinds providing maximum privacy and comfort.
• Private terrace accessed via patio doors, offering views towards the landscaped communal gardens.
• Video entry system to every apartment, linked to main door.
• Utility cupboard housing Zanussi Washer/Dryer
• Communal TV aerial with access for Sky+ TV.
• Gas fired under floor heating throughout
• Secure bike storage.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £900.00 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £1,038.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £207.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent, deposit and professional fee should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.