A modern, individual detached house, extremely well presented throughout and providing unique, contemporary accommodation.
Stanley Road is situated on the east side of the city close to the River Cam. It is conveniently placed for access to the city centre and to the mainline railway station with services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 50 and 70 minutes respectively and to the A14 and well renowned Cambridge Science Park.
157 Stanley Road is a modern detached house providing excellent, versatile accommodation suitable for a variety of family needs. The spacious accommodation is arranged over 3 floors and comprises a cloakroom, impressive sitting room, kitchen/dining room and study at ground floor level, 3 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite) at first floor level and 2 bedrooms, en-suite shower room and store room at second floor level.
Particular Features of Note:
• Impressive sitting Room with vaulted ceiling with feature triangle windows, solid oak floor, wood burning fire, bifold doors to garden and double doors to kitchen/dining room.
• Kitchen/Dining Room has stainless steel sink unit, range of base and wall oak cabinets, blue pearl granite work surfaces, porcelain sand stone floor and integrated appliances comprising 2 Neff ovens, ceramic hob with extractor hood over, Miele dishwasher and fridge freezer.
• Bedroom 1 has glazed door to balcony providing views of the River Cam.
• Bedroom 1, 2 and 3 have built in wardrobes.
• Bedroom 4 has built in storage cupboards.
• Bedroom 5 is a totally self contained room accessed via a spiral staircase from the hallway. This has a door to an en suite shower room.
• Single integral garage with utility area to the rear with Belfont sink unit, wall and base cabinets, washing machine and tumble dryer. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and contains a paved terrace, area of lawn with flower and shrub beds.
• Heating: Gas fired underfloor heating.
• Modern technology has been incorporated throughout including Cat 5 networking, internal vacuum system and digital television outlets in each room.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £2,300 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £2,653.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £530.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The holding deposit is payable by bank transfer or over the phone with a credit or debit card. The first months rent and deposit (less the holding deposit already paid) is to be paid via the Goodlord platform details of which will be provided. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.