DescriptionIdeally situated in the bustling Grafton Quarter, this redevelopment proposal will provide a new high-quality building for an aspiring occupier.
Two floors of former retail space have been redesigned to create a modern building that can accommodate anything from open plan office
space, science labs, school classrooms, doctors' surgeries or even lecture theatres.
What the grafton has to offer?
- A site at the heart of the Cambridge Community.
- A new bespoke facility that benefits from a very wide variety of amenities.
- A sustainable regeneration of an existing building reducing your carbon impact.
- A new public park and streetscape on the doorstep.
- A site that sits at the centre of a web of transport links across Cambridge and Cambridgeshire. One that is already in place for the two
- A dedicated, specialist, onsite estates team.
- A hub of education with the school on the doorstep of Anglia Ruskin University and within walking distance of Cambridge University.
- An experienced landlord with an extensive experience in delivering projects.
- Access to multiple public parks and facilities.
- As this is a conversion of an existing structure it offers reduced construction and planning risk.
- A Landlord who has already committed £45m to improving this part of Cambridge.
AccommodationDesign - Key Specs
- CAT A
- Expansive glass
- Natural light
- Raised floors
- Exposed services
Suites can be combined to provide flexibility of sizes:
Ground Floor Office A: 2,702 sq ft (251 sq m)
Ground Floor Office B: 6,318 sq ft (587 sq m)
First Floor Office A: 10,280 sq ft (995 sq m)
First Floor Office B: 6,350 sq ft (590 sq m)
LocationCentrally located within Cambridge, a 10 minute walk from Historical Core and ideally situated between both Cambridge and Cambridge North train stations.
The Grafton is on the edge of the inner ring road, the A603 enabling good bus connections and cycle network and access to over 1,200 car parking spaces.
B1(a) Business - Offices