SummaryChallenge House offers tenants an 'all inclusive' serviced office environment in close proximity to Bletchley Park and the mainline railway station. The inclusive package includes:
* Fully furnished offices with floor-to-ceiling windows
* Electricity, gas and water utility rates
* Super-fast internet, phones and UK calls
* Staffed reception 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
* Office phone number and mail handling
* Cleaning services and daily emptying of bins
* Access to onsite café and meeting rooms
* 24 hour access, CCTV and site patrols
* Allocated parking and dedicated visitor spaces
* Kitchen and shower facilities
* Cycle parking and disabled bays
* Building insurance, maintenance, inspections, landscaping, repairs and gritting
DescriptionChallenge House is a high quality refurbished office building arranged over ground, first and second floors. Benefits include managed reception, on site management and security, on site café, and 24 hour access. The building specification comprises full height double glazed external windows, suspended ceilings, fully carpeted, CATII lighting, passenger lifts, WC's including disabled, showers and kitchenettes.
LocationBletchley is situated within the southern area of Milton Keynes. The property is located along Sherwood Drive, which is accessed mainly from either B4034 Saxon Street V7 or Buckingham Road B4034 to the southern side of Bletchley Town and Whalley Drive to north side. The site benefits from being within a 5 minute walk from Bletchley Railway staton and a 10 minute drive to Central Milton Keynes.
B1(a) Business - Offices