SummaryHarlow Science Park is a new destination for businesses focusing on all areas of science, technology, research and innovation.
DescriptionAn environment which includes offices, laboratories and mid-tech units.
- 27 acres of Grade 'A' development opportunities for office, research & development, mid-tech and amenity.
- Flexible space within speculatively built buildings, plus bespoke pre-let / pre-sale opportunities.
- Ready to go, with access road & utility infrastructure already underway.
- Best value for money in the London- Stansted-Cambridge Corridor.
- Established location with local occupiers that include; Public Health England, Pearson, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Arrow Electronics and Raytheon.
- Current construction includes:
Anglia Ruskin University's MedTech Business Innovation Centre freehold turnkey of 15,000 sq ft.
First wave of speculative development featuring a 30,000 sq ft 3 storey office building called Nexus with initial amenity.
- Provision of amenity space to include; a modern café, gym and day nursery.
- Local labour pool with sci-tech skill base.
- Unrivalled internet connectivity with rapid setup.
LocationHarlow Science Park is situated at the heart of the London - Stansted - Cambridge corridor.
B1(a) Business - Offices
B1(b) Business - Research and Development