Summary50/60 Station Road is in the heart of CB1, the significant mixed-use project that is transforming the established business quarter of the city around Cambridge Railway Station.
DescriptionCollaboration is key to business success and 50/60 Station Road has been carefully designed to help employees connect.
Specification to include:
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- LED lighting
- Floor-to-ceiling height (2.75m)
- Fully accessible 150mm raised floor
- Basement parking for up to 78 cars
- 5 high speed passenger lifts plus goods lift
- Shower/changing facilities
- Provision for up to 632 bicycle spaces
- BREEAM Excellent
Eighth: 5,916 sq st / 549 sq m
Seventh: 16,515 sq ft /1,534 sq m
Sixth: 21,388 sq ft / 1,987 sq m
Fifth: 21,388 sq ft / 1,987 sq m
Fourth: 21,388 sq ft / 1,987 sq m
Second: 21,388 sq ft / 1,987 sq m
First: 18,230 sq ft / 1,694 sq m
Ground: 8,747 sq ft / 813 sq m
TOTAL 156,348 sq ft / 14,525 sqm
LocationCB1 and Station Square offer a new transport interchange with dedicated taxi rank, drop-off and short term parking spaces and bus only routes. Meanwhile, a dedicated cycle park will accommodate up to 3,000 bicycles.
- Direct trains to King's Cross in 45 minutes.
- Easy links to Heathrow via Farringdon and Cross rail
- Direct trains to Stansted and London Liverpool Street
- Guided bus links to Cambridge R&D and business parks - both north and south
B1(a) Business - Offices