Summary- Landscaped park environment
- 17 parking spaces and covered cycle spaces
- Grade A specification - with fit out in situ
- Close proximity to Cambridge and the regional road network
DescriptionIconix One is a two-storey contemporary building offering high specification office / R&D space on the ground floor including:
- An impressive, double-height, all glass entrance reception with polished ceramic floor
- 17 car parking spaces and covered cycle spaces
- Air conditioning
- Full access raised floors with ducting for telephone and data systems
- Suspended ceilings with low voltage, high efficiency accent lighting and fluorescent downlighters
- Landscaped park environment
- Grade A specification with a fit out in situ to include meeting rooms, private offices and a kitchen
AccommodationGround Floor: 370.65 sq m / 3,985 sq ft
LocationSituated on the south side of Sawston, Iconix One is located approximately seven miles south of Cambridge on the A1301.
Iconix Park has all the advantages of excellent road links combined with a prestigious Cambridge telephone number and postcode.
Terms / leaseGround Floor, Iconix One is available to let on a new full repairing and insuring lease direct from the landlord. Terms are available on request.
RatesInterested parties are advised to make their own enquiries to South Cambridgeshire District Council / The Valuation Office for confirmation of the rates payable.
Legal costsEach party to bear their own legal and professional fees in relation to the transaction.
VATVAT will be payable.
Energy Performance CertificateAvailable upon request.
B1(b) Business - Research and Development
B1(a) Business - Offices