Summary- PRE-LET opportunities - 50,000 - 300,000 sq ft
- 5 separate buildings
- New landscape parkland setting
- Opportunity for buildings to be linked
DescriptionThe buildings will provide Grade A accommodation in a new phase of development at Granta Park.
- 150mm raised floor access and metal ceiling tiles
- Air Conditioning
- Car parking, ratio of 1 space / 34 sq m
- BREEAM Excellent
- Bicycle parking
- Quick planning and delivery programme from experienced team
- Park Café
- Fully catered restaurant
- Conference & meeting facilities on site
- Swimming pool
- Climbing wall
- Cycle track
- Shuttle bus
LocationGranta Park is only a few minutes drive from the M11 motorway (junction 9a) and Cambridge City Centre (9 miles) and is ideally places for companies focussed on Cambridge and who also value excellent access to Stansted Airport London as well as connections to the A1 (M) and M25.
A frequent public bus and train service runs from Cambridge city centre and link in with the Granta Park commuter bus which run from Cambridge train station with stops including Whittlesford Parkway train station.
B1(a) Business - Offices
B1(b) Business - Research and Development