for ashton schools foundation
The school was earmarked for closure in the summer of 2016.
Bidwells was instructed to devise a sales strategy that acknowledged the sensitivities surrounding the site, whilst maximising the sales proceeds for the client.
What we did
- Engaged early with the local planning authority to establish the planning parameters
- Devised a robust and flexible marketing strategy
- Openly marketed the site
- Secured a favourable pree- application from CBC.
- We secured a conditional sale on the best commercial terms for the client
- Planning was secured in good time meaning the client wouldn’t be faced with a security liability
- Legacy of the Listed Building secured
- We delivered a receipt to the client that enables them to re-invest in their two other schools.