Bidwells project managers were appointed to assist the Bursar with the project management of the new student accommodation block, lecture theatre, seminar rooms and café facility.
What we did
- The facility provided a significant extension to the College campus with two new quads and a bridge linking the old site to the new.
- The bridge crosses Brewer Street and the scheduled ancient monument (the city wall).
- The project provided a stunning new addition to the College’s site and enabled them to gain greater commercial use from the site.
- The bridge across the public highway created a gateway between the old part of the College accommodation and the new.
- The project was broken into five buildings comprising over 100 student rooms, an auditorium/lecture theatre, seminar rooms, café, art gallery and new senior common room.
- The project was delivered on time and within budget.
value of the project