Bidwells undertook reinstatement cost assessments across a large investment portfolio located just north of London.
What we did
- Provided a valuation of the cost to rebuild each property individually within their extensive portfolio, compromising a range of residential, industrial and commercial properties.
- Ensured a quick turnaround due to the client tendering their insurance renewal
- Successful planning and coordination of circa 500 surveys, which included liaising with the occupiers and tenants of the portfolio.
- Detailed surveys were carried out on a range of building types.
- The final re-build values for each building were calculated using the RICS building cost information and comparable data.