The Urban Design Studio prepared a 50 Year master plan vision to guide the future management and development of a 1500-hectare site at the edge of the Cotswolds. The project includes an expansive minerals extraction programme.
What we did
- We prepared a 50-year strategic master plan vision for the site, including a conceptual master plan to demonstrate the credentials of the site for development to the planning and minerals authorities.
- We produced a short, medium and long term phasing plan for staged development to be brought forward over a 50-year period.
- We working collaboratively with the Client team, including Bidwells Planning, Estate Management and Rural Development Teams.
- Advancement of discussions with the Minerals Authority with view to extraction taking place in the short to medium term.
- Promotion of the site for development through the Local Plan process.