for confidential landowners
The Attleborough site lies to the south east of the existing town of Attleborough, Norfolk
In 2017, the promoters applied for permission to build up to 4,000 dwellings and associated development on around 217 hectares of agricultural land. The proposal will double the size of Attleborough.
What we did
- Advised on and set up a collaboration agreement
- Simultaneously, a promotion agreement was entered into with the extant promoters
- Monitored Local Plans and working with the promoters to bring the site forward
- The application has been made and has been well received by Breckland District Council.
- There is optimism that a permission will be granted in Spring 2018
- Bidwells have started to draft a Phasing and Disposal Strategy in order to maximise the landowners’ receipts from the sale
of agricultural land