Bidwells advised Milton Estate to identify a development partner to deliver the exciting scheme. Roxhill Developments were selected and a joint venture partnership established.
Bidwells retained as agents to promote the park and identify potential occupiers.
What we did
- We advised the landowner on the development agreement with the chosen developer
- Provided advice on the size, layout and configuration of masterplan
- Undertook an extensive marketing campaign once planning was secured
- Since marketing commenced we have secured lettings/sales to:
- Yearseley Group (250,000 sq ft sale)
- DPD (50,000 sq ft letting and sold the investment)
- Pressglass (400,000 sq ft sale)
- Kingsley Beverages (150,000 sq ft sale)
- Further 500,000 sq ft currently under offer
Over 65% of space committed (1.35m square feet)
55m + in sales revenue for client
Attracted significant occupiers to the site ahead of competition
Full occupational and investment agency advice throughout the instruction
Local and national coverage picking up all live requirements
Unearthed occupiers who were not necessarily considering a relocation/ expansion.
Distribution Park capable of accommodating 5.1m sq ft of warehouse/ industrial space