Bidwells has been instructed by the Caravan and Motorhome Club to undertake a search for new sites in Essex.
The new sites will be home to The Caravan and Motorhome Club’s new hybrid model, which will include an element of glamping under their new brand alongside the traditional caravan and motorhome pitches.
- Lease payments will vary depending on the site, but they typically pay between £25,000 to £90,000 per site
- Available to purchase or to take on a longterm lease agreement (40+ years)
- Good access from public highways
- Good links to cycle networks and public footpaths
- Close to popular towns and cities or attractive rural locations
- Planning permission for holiday accommodation or likely to achieve it
- From 10 to 50 acres
- Reasonably flat well-draining site with natural woodland screening
- Access to water and electricity
- Good broadband connectivity