Considering purchasing an investment or second property?
Concerned or confused what the tax implications may be?
Find out everything you need to know to make your investments work for you.
Local tax specialists, PEM are offering an evening of free, confidential and no obligation, advice for anyone with tax questions.
Bidwells Residential and an independent mortgage broker will also be on hand to discuss available opportunities and the best mortgage route available to you.
Thursday 04th October 2018
5:00pm - 7:30pm
Bidwell House, Trumpington, Cambridge CB2 9LD
Talks with PEM start at 6:30pm who will be advising which structure is best for investing in residential property.
- Daren Peacock is a private client partner who specialises in property tax. He is a qualified accountant as well as a chartered tax advisor and has extensive of experience in devising wealth protection solutions for property clients.
Judith Pederzolli is an Assistant Director in PEM’s Business Tax team. She is a chartered accountant and tax advisor and her clients include property investment and development companies. As well as advising on the business tax side, she also specialises in SDLT.
Heidi Reed is an Assistant Director in PEM’s Private Client team. She is a chartered tax advisor who has many years’ experience in advising clients with property portfolios of all sizes. Her areas of expertise include advice on structuring property ownership in the most tax efficient way taking into account future income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax liabilities.
- Ryan Burford is an Assistant Director specialising in the mixed tax issues that arise for owner-managers and their related businesses, including property development and/or investment businesses. Ryan is a chartered accountant, chartered tax adviser and an associate of the Institute of Indirect Taxation.
Who should attend:
- Anyone considering buying a new home for your own occupation and wishing to retain your existing property for investment
- Anyone assessing their pension pot
- Anyone wishing to secure property for their children
- Anyone wishing to add to their existing property portfolio