We know that maximising the value of your assets is a priority, our in-depth knowledge of the industrial and logistics market, backed up with our ongoing market research, means we provide Well Informed advice to our clients.
We have experience in dealing with a diverse range of clients, from small to medium industrial units and large-scale distribution centres.
Bidwells are the leading industrial agency team in the Eastern Region. We have once again scooped the top spot in the Estates Gazette league table for leading industrial/warehouse disposals and acquisitions in the East. In the second half of 2017, we transacted twice as much as the second-placed agent. Read the full EG article here.
Whether you are looking for an industrial property for sale or to rent, or an agent to help you find the right tenants, here are some of the ways our experienced team can help:
- Letting and sale advice for all types of industrial and logistics property
- Acquisition advise to occupiers from property search through to completion
- Multi-let industrial estate lettings and sales
- In-depth knowledge of the 'Big Box' distribution and logistics market
- Development advice on both new and existing projects
Key industrial deals Bidwells acted on, include:
- A freehold warehouse design and build of 300,000 sq ft sold to DSV Logistics for £20m at Gateway, Peterborough on behalf of Roxhill Developments.
- 215,000 sq ft pre-let (£1.3m per annum) and forward funding (£21.6m) to E-Leather at Gateway, Peterborough.
- 250,000 sq ft pre-sold to Smart Garden Products at Gateway, Peterborough on behalf of Roxhill Developments for £18m
- Agency, Building and Planning for a headquarters facility of 66,000 sq ft let to Vitec Videocom Ltd on Easlea Road, Bury St Edmunds on behalf of Savills Investment Management.
- Purchase of an off-market, prime central Cambridge investment on Coldhams Lane for Travis Perkins for £16m.