Working in collaboration with Bidwells Rural Division teams, UDStudio undertake baseline assessments of sites to inform the creation of development plans and visions for rural estates and smaller land holdings.
The combination of UDS’s creative design skills, the strategic thinking of the Rural teams and the stewardship of our expert Town Planning teams, helps create new developments which are imaginative, commercially viable and appropriate to their context in both planning and environmental terms.
The team will assist you in the following ways:
- Production of master plans and visioning studies for sites in order to promote through the planning process;
- Outline Planning Applications;
- Full Applications in conjunction with Bidwells Architecture team;
- Production of Landscape Strategies in support of developments;
- Production of hard and soft landscape schemes through RIBA stages 1-7; and
- Production of LVIAs and Landscape Assessments in support of Applications.
- Rural Master Plans;
- Diversification Schemes;
- Management Plans;
- Wind Farms and Solar Energy Plants;
- Historic Parkland; and
- Minerals Extraction and Restoration.
OUR SECTOR EXPERTISE
- Rural Estate Diversification;
- Minerals Extraction;
- Permitted Development, including Residential Conversions;
- Equestrian Projects;
- Leisure and Tourist Destinations including Glamping sites; and
- Restoration Enabling Developments.