Our expert Landscape Architects create public realm and open space solutions for new developments in urban and fringe areas, together with open space strategies as part of wider development master plans.
The team will assist you in the following ways:
- Public realm design and delivery through RIBA stages 1-7;
- Open space strategies in support of site master plans, linked to our Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA) and site assessment services;
- Podium and Roof Terrace Design; and
- Public park and open space design and delivery through RIBA stages 1-7.
- Public Realm Design
- Roof Terrace and Podium Design
- RIBA Stages 1-7 Design & Delivery
- Public Park Design
- Children’s Play
- Hard and Soft Landscape Detailing and production of Contract Drawings
We have experience of significant residential, commercial, research & development, and education projects, including
- CCL: a 600 square metre roof terrace and major parkland improvement scheme;
- the 50,000 square foot Sir John Bradfield Centre at Cambridge Science Park; and
- Lower Herne Village in Kent.
OUR SECTOR EXPERTISE
- Commercial / Research & Development Campuses;
- Residential-led Developments;
- Retail and Hospitality; and
- Lower and Higher Education campuses.