Our Planning Team, one of the largest Planning Consultancies in the UK, has a proven track record of providing problem solving advice to a wide range of clients – from private landowners, to national private and public institutions.
The advice our highly experienced team, which has worked on a broad spectrum of developments across the Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors, is based on:
- A deep understanding of clients' strategic objectives
- Detailed knowledge of local agendas, issues and politics in every local area we work in
- A profound awareness of the national context within which planning exists.
The Team, which comprises Planning Consultants, Landscape Architects, Urban Designers and Environmental specialists, provide a service which is focused on delivering the most cost-effective, viable and profitable planning solution to clients' problems. Every Planning Consultant is a member of the Royal Town Planning Institute and the Practice has been awarded the Institute of Environment Management and Assessment (IEMA) EIA Quality Mark.
What we do best is identify opportunities for clients and ensure that we adopt a fully integrated approach to ensure cost-effective, deliverable and sustainable results.
Our specialist Planning Consultancy services include:
- Consultation/community involvement
- Design and access statements
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Expert witness
- Health impact assessment
- Legal agreements and CIL
- Local planning promotion
- Planning applications and appeals
- Planning statements
- Portfolio reviews
- Retail impact assessment
- Sequential testing
- Site appraisals
- Socio-economic statements
- Strategic environmental assessment
- Sustainability appraisal