Our specialist Farm Management and Agribusiness Consultancy Team has wide ranging experience, which covers all aspects of farming, food, energy and agri-investment.
Our consultants have hands-on farming expertise, or are from farming and food chain management backgrounds. They understand the reality of day-to-day farm management and their advice addresses the real issues and challenges faced by our clients.
Working closely with farmers, landowners and business managers, our consultants provide an integrated approach to every link in the food supply chain – from life sciences and farming, to food processing and retail. We develop strategic and innovative solutions, to achieve tangible commercial results.
Our specialist agribusiness consultancy and farm management services include:
- Agronomy and technical improvement
- Business restructuring
- CAP and policy advice
- Client Accounting Services, bookkeeping and tax advice
- Contract farming and other agreements
- Farm business strategy
- Farm management
- Food marketing
- Fresh produce consultancy
- Grain markets and crop marketing
- International agricultural investment
- Livestock systems consultancy
- Practical farming advice
- Renewable energy and sustainability
- Supply chain consultancy
'Successful farm management is making 20 small decisions every day and getting 19 right'
We can help you achieve that.