We have no standard Residential Letting & Management 'package' because every client's needs are different – which is why we tailor our service to meet each client's specific requirements and needs.
Working with private investors, investment companies and colleges, we currently let and manage a portfolio of almost 400 residential properties in and around Cambridge – which range from fully furnished properties, to unfurnished houses and flats.
Our focus on service is underpinned by the strict code of conduct and rules issued by both the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), the leading professional body in private rental market: we are members of both.
Clients appoint us for a combination of reasons: our deep knowledge of the Cambridge market enables us to maximise the rental value of every property and our high profile across the City and beyond, which helps minimise void periods.
The market knows us and trusts us.
Our specialist Residential Letting & Property Management services include:
- Comprehensive marketing across all digital and non-digital media
- Full letting and management including liaison with the utility services and arranging maintenance and repairs
- Inspection of the property
- Letting, rent collection & rent accounting
- Managing the pre & post let process (from preparing a schedule of condition, to undertaking a full inventory of the property)
- Preparation and management of the tenancy agreement process
- Tenant introduction and assessment e.g. undertaking credit checks & reference evaluations of all potential renters.