RELIABLE INSIGHT FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Our teams cover the length and breadth of the UK, from the most remote parts of northern Scotland to the South West of England. We work with some of the country’s biggest landowners, including the Crown Estate and family-owned estates, who are keen to manage risk and maximise their assets for the long term.
Every landowner we work with is different, so too is their land. Every strategy we evolve is entirely tailored to your needs and to the unique nature of your asset. We take a considered strategic and practical approach to help you manage the dynamics of land ownership, particularly if you’re navigating the new world created by the Scottish Land Reform Act.
Our clients appreciate how our people bring specialist knowledge combined with common sense and the latest market insight. Our flexible and forward-thinking teams are here to help, whether you need support with managing estates, identifying new land uses and development opportunities through planning audits, and navigating the complexities of the planning process.
How we work with landowners:
- Valuing your estate and its assets – including marine environments
- Delivering business plans
- Collecting rents from tenants and management accounting
- Managing your estate and liaising with community stakeholders living by, or on, it
- Exploring ways you can develop and diversify, including renewable energy, tourism and residential development
- Tailored advice on planning and development promotion