THE SUNNINGDALE is an impressive 4 bedroom detached house with an Integral double garage.
The property has an entrance hall, the living room is at the front of the property, with a snug to the rear, as well as a kitchen/dining room with double doors opening to the garden and the utility room situated off the kitchen.
On the first floor are four bedrooms and three bathrooms - one being the family bathroom and two en suites to the master bedroom and bedroom 2.
Our top features of this exceptional 4 bedroom home are:
* This family home provides 1621 sq ft of accommodation;
* High specification throughout;
* Generously sized kitchen/dining room with patio doors on to the garden;
* Large south facing garden;
* Separate utility with fully fitted appliances;
* Two living rooms;
* Master suite benefits from spacious en suite shower room and built in wardrobe;
* Expansive double garage;
Just five miles from the University City of Cambridge, Hauxton is an historic village with a proud heritage dating back over two thousand years.
Hauxton is a small vilage with a strong sense of community spirit and is rising to the challenge of growth in the 21st Century. Nearby, Cambridge also manages that careful balance between a rich history and a modern outlook.
Redrow are proud to be building their award winning Heritage collection homes, which combine the very best of traditional architecture and craftmanship, with interiors designed around the way you live today.
External image of the Sunningdale and internal photographs of the Marlborough show home.